DUMET Watches, Bakwei 43, 8574 TD Bakhuizen, the Netherlands.firstname.lastname@example.org
Of the DUMET Watches Instrument 3 (the “Item”)
The Customer, having filled in and submitted the Order Form on the DUMET Watches Website (www.dumetwatches.com) via E-Mail.
In Consideration of the agreements contained in this Sales Agreement, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
Sale of Goods:
1. The Seller will sell, transfer and deliver to the Purchaser based the Order form submitted by the Purchaser the following Item:
2. One DUMET Watches Instrument 3 Titanium wristwatch, built to specifications from the orderform as submitted by the Purchaser.
3. The Purchaser will accept the item, and pay for the item as follows:Payment of the calculated purchase price.
4. The Purchase price consists of:
– Standard Price: € 1644.63
– Surcharges for each selected option.
– 21% VAT for Purchasers residing inside the European Union
5. The Purchaser will make payment for the Item when a payment request is sent to the Purchaser by E-mail by the Seller within 2 weeks after receiving the payment request.
Delivery of Goods:
1. The Item will be delivered to the Purchaser at the adress specified on the order form as submitted by the Purchaser.
2. The Items will be shipped by an International parcel delivery service, the cost of which will be borne by the Seller, but any import taxes and/or customs duties are to be borne by the Purchaser.
3. A Tracking code will be supplied to the Purchaser after the Item is sent.
4. Purchasers residing “near” the Seller, can also arrange with the Seller to pick up the Item at DUMET Watches, if the Purchaser desires to do so, an appointment must be made with the Seller.
Risk of Loss:
1. Risk of loss will be on The Seller from the time of delivery to the carrier. The Seller will provide at its expense insurance on the Goods insuring the Seller’s and the Purchaser’s interest as they appear.
1. Inspection will be made by the Purchaser at the time and place of delivery.
1. The Purchaser’s failure to give notice of any claim within 10 days from the date of delivery will constitute an unqualified acceptance of the Goods and a waiver by the Purchaser of all claims with respect to the Goods.
The Seller reserves the right to cancel this Agreement:
– If the Target of the Crowdfunding is not met
– If the Purchaser fails to pay for any shipment when due.
– In the event of the Purchaser;s insolvency or bankruptcy.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
Applicable law and choice of forum:
Parties have agreed upon Dutch law as the sole applicable law between them.
They will bring all legal arguments between them for the court at Leeuwarden, the Netherlands.