In march 2017, I started work on the Dumet Watches Instrument 3, a new model from Dumet Watches.
Once again, of course, a Titanium watch, with a different look.
After making the 3D Cad model, I made a Photo-Rendering to see how this watch was going to look in real life, and being pleased with the look, and after a lot of positive reactions i decided to further devellop this watch for production.
“Getting ready for production” however meant that i had to figure out how to make it, because the case shape is quite complicated to make, but then again.. that is my job after all.
So, I had to design some machineparts to modify my machines, so i would be able to make the case in the first place.
After sorting out all “machining issues” it is now time to take the Instrument 3 to the next level.
This model will be available in a crowdfunding soon!, Keep an eye on this site for more info!
Crowdfunding will start on 24 december 2017, and will run until 23 january 2018.
- Movement: STP 1-11, 28800 bph auto-winding Mechanical with Hacking seconds, 42 Hrs Power reserve.
- Titanium Grade 5 Case, crown and back (Optional: Display caseback).
- Sapphire Crystal in front and (when opted for) back.
- Water resistance: 60m/6Atm.
- Titanium Appliqué hour indices, filled with Superluminova.
- Hour and minute hands filled with Superluminova.
- 7T2 Leather strap, with Titanium Grade 5 buckle.
further updates will be given both through this website, as well as through Social media, like Facebook and Instagram.